- Routines evaluated by F.G.L. approved judges
- Access to Multiple Scoreboards
- Compete with athletes from across the country.
- Videos can be submitted by coach or athlete
- SafeSport Compliant
- Empowering Athletes
- Compete with gymnastics gamers from around the world…
- MAG, WAG, all USAG and NGA levels, Junior & Senior F.I.G., and College Gymnasts can play.
The F.G.L. provides a dynamic, 12-week-long, longitudinal/cohort-style gymnastics competition. MAG, WAG, all USAG and NGA levels and divisions, Junior FIG & Senior FIG, and all College gymnasts are welcome to play the game. Week-long competitions allow athletes to collect and showcase stars, medals, shields, and trophies in The F.G.L. Trophy Room. Share videos and accomplishments with friends. Chalk Up!!! Become an F.G.L. Hall of Famer.
Weekly League Access
- 12 Weeks: $300 (Starts Jan 17)
- 11 Weeks: $290 (Starts Jan 24)
- 10 Weeks: $280 (Starts Jan 31)
- 9 Weeks: $270 (Starts Feb 7)
- 8 Weeks: $260 (Starts Feb 14)
- 1-7 Weeks: $250 (Starts Feb 21…)
Full League Access
- Preseason Price $300
- $300 once the season starts
- 6 judged routines per week
- Compete for all events
- Compete every week
- Play the Game!
- College or F.I.G. Levels only
- Coaches can purchase 50 video submission bundles for $1800
- Videos can be distributed to athletes to simplify the submission process
- Compete all 12 weeks
* Age determination date is December 31st of current year
** If an athlete needs to withdraw from the current season please contact us by clicking here.
AVAILABLE ON ALL DEVICES
We have you covered
Join the competition. Be a champion!
Athletes record their routines and submit six videos per week (Monday through Saturday) from their phone, tablet or computer. Routines will be evaluated by The F.G.L. judging staff by Monday evening. Scores will be updated to the Leader Board and virtual medals will be awarded in the Virtual Trophy Room on Tuesday mornings.
The highest score achieved on each event will count towards the season long F.G.L. championship and will be visible on the Leader Board. Routines associated with these videos will be visible for others to see and shareable to social media. At the end of The F.G.L. season, athletes with the highest scores on each event and the All-Around will be crowned The F.G.L. Score Champions.
Each week an athlete submits videos, they are entered into a weekly competition that will add awards to their Virtual Trophy Room. Each medal, star, shield and trophy acquired earns points. Every point earned contributes to the gymnast’s power level. At the end of the season athletes with the highest power ranking in each age group and level will be crowned The F.G.L. Power Level Champions.
Contact us about anything related to our company or services.
We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.