- 6 judged routines by region approved judges
- FX, PH, SR, VT, PB and HB
- Access to the State Championship Scoreboard
- Compete with other athletes in the same state, level, and age group
- Videos can be submitted by a coach
The F.G.L. is a dynamic, 12-week competition season. All Junior Men’s Program levels and divisions, Junior F.I.G., Senior F.I.G. and Collegiate gymnasts can compete. Week-long competitions allow athletes to collect and showcase stars, medals, shields and trophies in The F.G.L. Trophy Room. Share videos and accomplishments with friends. Become The F.G.L. Champion of the World.
Weekly League Access
- 12 Weeks: $300 (Starts Jan 4th)
- 11 Weeks: $290 (Starts Jan 11th)
- 10 Weeks: $280 (Starts Jan 18th)
- 9 Weeks: $270 (Starts Jan 25th)
- 8 Weeks: $260 (Starts Feb 1st)
- 1-7 Weeks: $250 (Starts Feb 8th on…)
Full League Access
- Compete all 12 Weeks
- 6 judged routines per week
- Challenge up or down levels
- Compete on All 6 Events
- Compete every week
- Play the Game!
- College or F.I.G. Levels only
- Coaches can purchase 50 video submission bundles for $1800
- Videos can be distributed to athletes to simplify the submission process
- Compete all 12 weeks
* Age determination date is 5/31.
** If an athlete needs to withdraw from the current season please contact us by clicking here.
AVAILABLE ON ALL DEVICES
We have you covered
Join the competition. Be a champion!
Athletes record their routines and submit six videos per week (Monday through Saturday) from their phone, tablet or computer. Routines will be evaluated by The F.G.L. judging staff by Monday evening. Scores will be updated to the Leader Board and virtual medals will be awarded in the Virtual Trophy Room on Tuesday mornings.
The highest score achieved on each event will count towards the season long F.G.L. championship and will be visible on the Leader Board. Routines associated with these videos will be visible for others to see and shareable to social media. At the end of The F.G.L. season, athletes with the highest scores on each event and the All-Around will be crowned The F.G.L. Score Champions.
Each week an athlete submits videos, they are entered into a weekly competition that will add awards to their Virtual Trophy Room. Each medal, star, shield and trophy acquired earns points. Every point earned contributes to the gymnast’s power level. At the end of the season athletes with the highest power ranking in each age group and level will be crowned The F.G.L. Power Level Champions.
Contact us about anything related to our company or services.
We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.